terça-feira, abril 24

Gold & Black ...

Babys ...
Gold & Black ...
... uma combinação pra lá de glamourosa ...
Gallery Inspiration...

Black and Gold

Oscar de la Renta

Leopard Heels

Gorgeous!

LANVIN Heels

Woven gold chain and leather bracelet

Sexy Heels

Bling....Bling

Black and Gold

Black and Gold Clutch! Awesome!

D.G. Fashion...Fashion...F.A.S.H.I.O.N.

Fashion...Fashion...F.A.S.H.I.O.N.

Champagne on I.C.E.

Gold bathroom F.I.X.T.U.R.E.S.

Thierry Lasry Livey Sunglasses

fall 2012, Charlotte Olympia, shoes, sandals, evening, high heels, platforms, metallic, black

I Love Hats

Fashion

Victorian  Onyx and Diamond Ring

Heels I love

Gold Bracelet

Morgaine Earrings

Fashion Fashion Fashion Black and Gold Cross

É puro loooshoooo não é mesmo?!?
Inspiração do dia ....
Ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Conte tudo para mim ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails